Are you looking to expand your technical expertise in a global environment that allows you to keep pace with the speed of change? We are opening a new exciting role in Poznan manufacturing site. This is due to changes in site ownership and organizational adjusting to new business challenges.
If you are experienced in implementing and supporting IT systems in laboratory or manufacturing areas, preferably with some software developing skills, want to have real end-to-end responsibility for systems you are supporting and be part of this exiting adventure - please do not hesitate to apply!
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
Purpose of the position is to administer and ensure availability of IT applications, provide 1st and 2nd (where possible) and 3rd (for in-house systems) level of support to users, implement changes in applications, manage application lifecycle, implement new systems and solutions according to business needs.
- Ensuring availability and proper operation of assigned applications
- Ensuring good IT Service Management practices are used for assigned applications
- Manage lifecycle for the assigned applications and systems to address and mitigate application ageing, security risks as well as vulnerabilities (virus protection, patching, network segregation, etc.)
- Provide IT input for Business to plan and manage lifecycle of related external equipment or devices for assigned systems/ applications.
- Providing 1st and 2nd level user support to resolve problems, application errors and outages for assigned applications
- End-to-end troubleshooting applications across different technology domains
- Driving support optimization for assigned applications
- Identifying opportunities to improve assigned systems and applications by exploiting technology to meet business objectives
- Implementing configuration changes to suit business needs, in accordance with change management procedures and supporting related Site validation activities
- Work together with Site validation team to ensure validation status of systems and applications is not compromised
Who we're looking for?
- End-to-end troubleshooting applications across multiple technology domains including interfaces to external equipment
- Familiarity with concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, hardware, etc in use for delivering information services
- Analytical skills, creativity, problem solving skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in developing and supporting applications, preferably in Pharmaceutical Business
- Good English level (min. B2)
- Experience in supporting MES systems like: InfoPlus.21 (AspenTech) or Laboratory systems like: Empower (Waters).
- Experience in computer system validation/ qualification and system lifecycle
- Programming and scripting skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft ecosystem: Windows OS (PC’s/ Servers), SQL, Office
- Documentation writing skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages