We are looking for a passionate SecOps engineer that will closely work with IT, R&D, NOC, Global operations and the rest of the organization. We believe in the DevOps culture to align all roles in providing applications in a productive and secured way.
You will be working in an agile environment with modern development practices and the newest technology. You will be responsible for securing our cloud infrastructure in AWS. You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information;
- Identify and define system security requirements;
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs;
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols;
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices;
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks;
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents;
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement;
- Collaborate and closely work together with key internal departmental stakeholders such as Product, Engineering, IT Infrastructure and Finance to achieve and maintain our security and compliance accreditation;
- Coordinate audit-related tasks such as ensuring the readiness of managers and their organizations for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of any audit findings;
- Execute a compliance training and awareness program that periodically educates the requisite end-user community on the relevant compliance requirements;
- Execute security awareness trainings for all employees and secure coding training for all developers.
Who we're looking for?
- Around 5 or more years of proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer or similar position;
- Hands on experience in building and maintaining security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.;
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools;
- Hands on experience in AWS;
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols;
- Familiarity with web related technologies and of network/web related protocols;
- Experience in coordinating and acting on insights from compliance and security audits;
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Pro-active/self-starter, capable to work with minimal supervision;
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Good command of English and good communication skills.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking