In your role as Senior Software Engineer you are responsible for understanding complex application, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
Your main task is to design and integrate high quality solutions until deployment into test environments. You support incidents, problems management and implement bug fixes or changes.
- Technical analysis, technical solution design and implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces based on technology used (Spring, Hibernate, UI frameworks)
- In case of incidents or issues, analysis and designing solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- Creation of technical documentation
- Consultancy and advise of Junior staff in your team on development aspects and co-ordination of local team and the German counterparts
- Support the rollouts in production. Preparing software builds and release packages for the move to test and production environments
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person.
Remote work ( until the global situation is clarified)
In the current situation we are not travelling
Who we're looking for?
- Very good Java J2EE, Spring knowledge
- Development of standard interfaces based on standard technologies as Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Experience with Tools like TFS, GIT, MAVEN
- Knowledge of JIRA/ Confluence
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Oracle and relational databases
- Some experiences with migration and development of modern cloud applications / Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platform, e.g. GCP, Azure, AWS
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German - very welcome(not mandatory)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking