You will be responsible for maintain our Trade Finance data model and integrate new incoming data feeds as well as interfaces for data consumers. For this you will analyze business requirements and map them with relevant data models.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
- As a Business Analyst you are responsible for translation of business requirements into the IT solutions and associated applications; i.e. acting as link between business experts of Trade Finance and IT development or maintenance teams.
- Your main duty is understanding and analyzing business requirements (actual/target) and define and design the appropriate functional solutions, either as parametrization within the application or as functional IT concept to be implemented by the development team
- You are able to advise and consult business as well as IT experts on functional concepts of the application and on business process or workflow optimization
- You will create concepts as business process models as well as business data or object models or specifications for the Trade Finance solution
- You are defining functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures. In that context you will be also supporting test-activities on test-environments.
- In case of incidents or issues, you will analyze and design solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- You are one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of functional and business analysis aspects for the new Trade Finance (design, build and run)
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Experience in (Technical) Business analysis.
- Basic knowledge of business workflow and data modeling
- Combination of strong IT affinity and business analytics skill
Nice to have:
- Banking and Trade Finance know how
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking