The project includes 2 distinct streams: (1)Tax Data Mapper (data collation, transformation and normalization for tax reporting and reconciliation purpose) and (2)Tax Determination (evaluation of a specific tax type for each client and banking relationship based on the determined tax profiles).
The main 2021 objective is the time critical implementation for the AEI/FATCA/QI reconciliation and reporting solution for IWM 3.0 Italy (falls within the Booking Platform program vertical). The Tax Mapper is the critical deliverable for this capability.
Alongside of this it is key that the tactical solution covering Tax Determination is replaced with the strategic Tax Determination solution in a timely manner, due to the risk from the highly manual process amongst other risks. This means that the core Tax Determination solution foundation build must be kicked off in 2021 to enable an early 2022 go-live option. Overall the 2021 - 2022 roadmap includes the build of a Tax Profile Determination solution that will allow IWM to meet its critical regulatory related requirements while being seamlessly integrated in the business processes' flows.
Client Tax Team is a newly created global team that currently consists of 3 developers, 1 QA, 1 DevOps Engineer, 1 DBA, 1 Solution Architect and 1 Scrum Master. All the members located in Poland, Switzerland and India. We're currently looking for extending the team in Poland to increase the delivery capabilities and create a nucleus of the core team that will drive the implementation going forward.
- A highly collaborative and solution oriented culture, Agile and DevOps centric global team, with key focus on efficiency, reliability and innovation
- A highly efficient tool-chain/toolset for the adoption of Agile, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment, Test Automation
- Partner cooperation with IWM Booking Platform
- Greenfield environment where your ideas will be contributing to creation of the long term strategy
- An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology, focused people working on mission-critical application development.
- Supporting the Program/Project Manager in all aspects of project tracking and management with strong emphasis on financial plans and cost tracking
- Support in JIRA setup, including using plugins such as BigPicture or Structure for capturing requirements across teams and projects
- Helping to facilitate Scrum ceremonies, tracking dependencies, etc.
- Communication with the different teams and stakeholders within Credit Suisse
- Portfolio PMO/portfolio controlling and analysis activities for country-specific and regional projects
- Reporting that will include data mining, report production, publishing and analysis of results
- Assisting with project setup from a project planning, performing, monitor and control,
- Ensuring that common standards, processes and tools are adopted across own deliverables
- Ensuring the creation of adequate documentation
- Organizing meetings, meeting minutes and stakeholder communication, support in MS Excel MS PowerPoint presentations
- Working on a wide range of Private Banking and Wealth Management banking projects on behalf of our IT departments located across the EMEA region, including London, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Russia and Dubai
Who we're looking for?
- Desire to develop career into scrum master/agile coordinator
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced Excel practical knowledge
- Project Management background
- Fluent English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- You are fast learner
- VBA knowledge
- Market awareness
- One PPM, JIRA setup including using plugins such as BigPicture or Structure