Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
What your development path can look like?
- Architects and consulting roles in the projects,
- Design and implementation, hands-on experience
- Technical specialization / External certifications
- Build the strong competency centers
- Excellent quality of delivery
- Build the portfolio of successful projects, references and credentials
- Market research
- Leading the technical streams in the projects,
- Creation of the reference architectures (design authority)
- Creation and maintaining the repository of standard architecture documents / blueprints
- Increasing the footprint of Architects in the global investment projects
- Increasing of Capgemini’s portfolio awareness across Capgemini and Clients
- Creating the strategies of growth of capabilities
- Internal and global portfolio development
- Key roles in the global R&D programs
What have we prepared for you?
- Space where you can develop yourself:
Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
- Our legendary atmosphere:
We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who we're looking for?
What do you need to start?
- An experienced ServiceNow architect with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Excellent at communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project and teams in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- 3+ years of experience in ServiceNow implementations, acting as an Architect on minimum 3 full ServiceNow implementations.
- Experience in designing architecture for ITSM and 2 ServiceNow modules/features as a minimum (ITOM, HR, SAM, ITBM, Orchestration)
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SOAP, SCP, FTPS, JSON
- Micro-services architecture understanding and enterprise integration concepts
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC Remedy ITSM, HP, Landesk, etc.), experience with ITSM tool migration and upgrade projects
- Practical experience in common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Certifications nice to have: Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and CIS in at least one module. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages