Senior Pipeline Architect (banking)
You will be working closely together with the enterprise architect and the solution architects to create an efficient automated delivery solution.
We are looking for Senior Delivery Pipeline Architect who will join our new team in Poland. Our client from Sweden is building a new banking platform free from legacy constraints. New capabilities will be introduced in microservice architecture in a decoupled manner with the aim of a plug and play approach (minimal/no integration effort).
You will be working closely together with the enterprise architect and the solution architects to create an efficient automated delivery solution. You will be responsible for designing and finding improvements solutions to the existing setup. You will be supporting the Product Owner in defining architectural enablers and roadmap activities.
Who we're looking for?
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- A vast experience and knowledge designing, implementing and configuring software development pipelines for build, package, deploy, rollback and test;
- In-depth experience setting up pipeline orchestration technologies such as Harness, Jenkins, SonarCube, GitLab, Ansible;
- Knowledge in cloud and containerization techniques such as Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience in software development environment and tools like Git, Nexus, Maven, Gradel, SonarCube;
- Knowledge in software programming languages or scripting, like Java and Python;
- Experience in the integration of data sources like ELK into the Pipeline for post deploy abnormality detection.
- SAFe certification and/or working in a SAFe organization.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages