You'll be working in the Group Treasury as part of the Group Treasury Technology division in Poland. Our team of managers, engineers and analysts is responsible for delivering liquidity monitoring solutions to our stakeholders. As a software engineer in the team, you'll play an important role in maintaining the outgoing application and designing and building a new one!
It is an exciting time to be a part of our team based in Singapore, Zurich and Poland as we embark on a journey to build a new business critical application. Our culture centers around collaboration, transparency, accountability and quality.
- Join our growing team of analysts and engineers to build a new application for the Treasury Liquidity and funding line of business.
- design, plan and deliver solutions using Java for our existing platform.
- help us automate our release process and setup a CI/CD pipeline.
- help us in our journey as we move to Azure and build a new Azure-native application.
- provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing requirements and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
- conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
Who we're looking for?
- 8+ years experience working as software engineer. Working as a part of a geographically distributed team will be a plus.
- Strong core Java skills, including hands-on experience with the Spring Framework
- Good working knowledge of data modeling and SQL
- Experience with DevOps practices, CI/CD, build and test automation
- know-how to apply standard software development methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC: code repository handling, code inspection etc.
- produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
- design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
- [bachelor's/master's] degree or equivalent with a focus in computer engineering.
- Experience of working in financial services industry will be a plus
- AZ-204 "Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate" or any advanced Azure certifications will be a huge plus