- Maintenance and administration of services in Microsoft 365
- Administration of Active Directory & Azure AD
- Working with IT infrastructure experts to ensure correct implementation and security level
- Automation of processes using PowerShell
- Ensure GxP-compliance and technical documentation of own area
- Provide technical solution analysis and advise to stakeholders within Global IT
To support our new IT strategy, we are looking for new colleagues within system management, SAP, LIMS and IT infrastructure architects, IT operations specialists and IT supporters. If you have any of these skills, come join a Global IT organization in a company on an exciting change journey with a fantastic purpose.
Are you passionate about cloud services and digital transformation? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and solutions and bring them to live? If so, please come join our great team of IT experts in Krakow.
Your role as IT Systems Engineer
Working in collaboration with the infrastructure team, line of business and other Global IT members, you will manage, implement and document critical and modern solutions based on Microsoft services and operating systems.
You will be involved in projects for implementation of new service offerings, modern workspace, such as Windows 10, Citrix VDI and Intune, and Microsoft 365.
GxP Compliance and documentation are a part of our mindset, so experience and demonstrated ability to achieve compliance in an effective and useful way is an advantage.
Travel activity is expected from 10 to 25 days per year (post-Covid).
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge about Windows client and server operating systems
- Knowledge about Active Directory
- Knowledge about Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365 services is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- 4+ years of administration and management of enterprise environments
- Scripting skills e.g. PowerShell or VBS
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to travel internationally
Global IT at ALK
Global IT at ALK is a global organisation of approximately 140 employees with three main hubs in Hørsholm, Madrid and Krakow and IT staff on our production sites and regional sales hubs in Germany, France and North America. Today, ALK has most IT competences in-house and you will have qualified colleagues across the globe.
We believe that good results and IT services go hand in hand with securing development and learning opportunities. Employees are encouraged to show respect and help each other every day. You will become part of an IT organization where we put competence and substance over format and presentation and prioritize iterative interactions.
Our new IT strategy contains several new IT programmes and projects aimed at revitalising ALK's IT infrastructure and application landscape. You will have the opportunity to work with and impact our:
- Further development of ALK IT services
- Digitalization of existing and new critical infrastructure processes across Global IT
- Analysis and scoping of new initiatives
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking