Kyma is a strategic element of SAP Cloud offering.
The essence of Kyma is to enrich Kubernetes with a set of features which allow users to quickly start developing cloud-native applications with the power of Kubernetes and combine them with both the cloud-native world of microservices and legacy monolithic systems.
Our teams build Kyma from scratch, so you will have a real say in what Kyma architecture looks like and which technologies are used.
- We're looking for a developer to join our R&D teams to work on the open-source Kyma project. In this role, you'll be able to primarily work with the product, design and develop new features and support SRE team to run it on the cloud platform.
- You will write code in Go and configure Kubernetes platform components, work with new technologies, such as the CNCF Stack, Docker and work with cloud providers, such as GCP, Azure and AWS.
- We will provide you with access to trainings, cloud-native certifications and rich mentorship so that you can quickly build your cloud mindset and learn Go.
Who we're looking for?
- You will develop in Go but we don't require Go experience.
- Strong development skills in any programming language are the perfect foundation to learn Go in our project.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking