When you join our software engineering group, you become part of a team that believes in knowledge sharing and collaboration and that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out engineering practices and technology to overcome any challenges.
We are looking for someone who will effectively leverage and learn from a diverse set of technical backgrounds and opinions by fostering a team-oriented environment and the use of open and direct communications, honesty, and respect. The ideal candidate will also actively seek knowledge of new developments in the software engineering, computer engineering, and test automation fields and will identify and pursue career development and training opportunities.
As a Software C++ Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to design and develop industry-leading commercial software, known for its innovation and usability. You will also be responsible for performing basic software testing tasks including, but not limited to, test development, planning, scheduling, and execution.
In this position, you will be highly involved in subsystem design, implementation, and testing, working very closely with the support of our senior engineers. You will play an active role in all the stages of the development lifecycle and support your team throughout the process. You will also help ensure that developed products meet requirements and are within total quality management standards. This position will allow you to collaborate with multiple global cross-functional teams.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Typically requires a minimum of two years of experience in a software product development environment
- Able to apply basic knowledge of C++, C#, or other relevant programming languages
- Able to apply basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Basic understanding of object-oriented designs
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Able to apply basic knowledge of software test methodologies
- Able to apply basic knowledge of automated test tools
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking