JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
- Be responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based applications that support various business cases, mainly related to data analytics and data warehousing
- Advise on the optimal application architectures taking into account technical soundness and cost efficiency
- Coach and mentor less experienced colleagues
- Act as an advisor to the team and stakeholder supporting long-term solution design thinking on future web dev architecture plans
- Understand business/client requirements: ensure the solutions & services provided are relevant and address the key business needs. Be comfortable engaging at all levels of the customer’s business, from working with senior/C-level leadership to guiding it-specialists and developers on building solutions.
- Create, modify, and implement prototypes to support evolving software application development
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Development
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record in designing and delivering innovative technology solutions built on the cloud, experienced in managing the web-based application in cloud platform
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing cloud-native systems and/or rebuilding existing systems on the cloud is required (GCP preferred AppEngine, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore among others)
- Experience in technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment.
- Defining application/data/infrastructure delivery strategies, standards, processes, technologies, and tools in the technical visions.
- Driving or assisting in project implementation estimation and roadmap construction