One of our clients decided to extend QA team that we are representing. It is a web application project that has huge potential on the antiques and collectibles market.
You would be a part of the whole development process. We would like you to be our team player. Work in close collaboration with the team and participate in daily statuses, plannings, backlog refinements, and other meetings. All that so we can build quality of the software even better.
Who we're looking for?
- 2 years of commercial experience as a Tester - obligatory
- Able to conduct manual tests on web apps (desktop/mobile).
- Manual tests execution based on documentation and without it.
- Ability to perform simple requests POST, PUT, DELETE, GET, etc. Postman tool (or similar).
- Ability to develop and create test cases, build test plans and execute those test cases.
- Ability to work with browser dev tools.
- Good knowledge of the following tools or similar: Jira, Postman, TestRail. Additionally, you need to know tools that are helping to effectively deal with tests on a daily basis: record screen apps, email clients testing tools, emulators, etc.
- You have no problems communicating in English (written and spoken), CEFR B2+.
- Ability to develop and create test cases, build test plans and execute test cases.
- Knowledge about AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
- Being talk active. Need to have the ability to take a stand and communicate complex problems and challenges with the team.
- Good analytical skills, independence, self-discipline, and very good organization of work.
- You would like to start to write automated tests in the future to develop your own skills.
Nice to have:
- SQL - know how to access entities in a database (simple filtering).
- Testing mobile applications on iOS and Android operating systems.
- ISTQB certificate - Foundation Level.
- Flight ticket
- Integration events