As a Manual Tester, you will work as an integral part of our team for a large US pharmaceutical client.
You will be responsible for successful quality assurance of IT projects.
What we offer
- Growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. We mainly support the largest international organizations outside the Poland. Moreover we work with the newest BI and BigData technology stacks.
- Flexible terms of cooperation: adjustable work hours, full-time employment or contract-based agreement.
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses such as access to special medical care (Medicover) and sport (FitProfit or FitSport) cards, free yoga lessons or fresh fruits every week.
- Team retreats and internal activities such as Ping-Pong League or family picnics.
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office and a friendly atmosphere.
- Creating Test plans and test design;
- Work hand to hand with the development teams;
- Writing Test Scenarios/Test cases;
- Identifying Test data requirements;
- Manual scenario tests during release deployment using different environments like Dev Test, SIT, DRY Run’s, pre-prod;
- Test Execution and evidence gathering;
- Selected tests automation using Selenium Web Driver and prepared;
- Coordinate QA team project activities including daily standups, business and technical meetings;
- Be responsible for the successful completion of all tasks through the quality project team (tracked in JIRA, Zephr qTest);
- Understand business requirements and translate business needs into test cases design;
- Knowledge sharing between QA team members.
Who we're looking for?
- Good communication skills (verbal & written);
- At least 1 year of practical knowledge in quality area;
- Understanding on the most important principles of tests automation (using Selenium Web Driver);
- Practical knowledge of Agile (Scrum) and SAFe (Scalable Agile Framework) methodologies;
- Proactive approach and goal-oriented mindset, research, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Understanding how to prepare and maintain formal test cases required by compliance teams (for example required for validated environments);
- Enthusiasm and passion for delivering projects on time and within the budget;
- Experience with working with JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence, qTest, postman;
- Good analytical and problem resolution skills;
- Initiative, enthusiasm and commitment;
- High ethical standards;
- Quick to assimilate and use new information;
- Experience in agile development and UX design approaches (for example Angular frontend);
- Able to work in detail when required;
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite.