If you care about working in a company in which you will implement new solutions, you are not afraid of challenges, have an open mind and want to join an agile team - join Product Factory and Digital Processes Tribe!
On development side:
- Actively contributing to solution ideas and design of new and improvements of existing features and processes
- Customizing fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, dashboards and process builder flows
- Supporting automating tests development as well as performing e2e manual test
On operations side:
- Managing test and production Salesforce environments (performance, security, user access, user accounts, sharing rules, profiles, ...)
- Performing deployments (in a Github environment) and working towards continuous integration.
- Executing administratory manual steps (data entry, data load, apex code execution)
- Dealing with operational requests and troubleshoot issues inluding Integration with Siebel CRM and working with diverse user groups
- Performing mass imports of data
- Document DevOps knowledge
Who we're looking for?
- Good overall understanding of the Salesforce platform and integration capabilities
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator in large projects, ideally with a multi-national user / business base
- Skills in area of DevOps Approach design in Salesforce world (sandboxes layouts, etc.)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator will be an advantage
- Overall understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.)
- Knowledge of Mulesoft Anypoint Platform and Siebel CRM will be important advantages
- Test automation competence utilizing TDD / BDD methods will be appreciated
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues
- Ability to investigate and learn integration flows of the entire solution including legacy and integration layer components (Siebel, Mulesfoft, Kafka)
- Pro-active approach!
- Experience in technical writing and documenting
- Experience with agile development (Scrum)
- Ability to work and communicate in an international team
- Language skills: fluent in English written and oral is a must
- Oriented to constantly increase professional qualifications
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages