QlikView/QlikSense Developer (FCTM)
- HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- Employment contract
- Minimum 2-years experience in QlikSense
- From a structured IT delivery methodology background
- Documentation skills (every developer has to create documentation covering design and testing)
- Mature positive attitude to interact positively with senior stakeholders
- Able to work alone but escalates when needed
- Keeping the project manager informed of issues and resolutions
- Pro-active and takes ownership, and responsible for the outcomes
Nice to have:
- NPrinting, QlikView, Qlik GeoAnalytics
- Data Modelling
- Some experience in other BI tools also useful if not all Qlik applications are covered: Tableu, Spotfire, SAS VA, etc.
- Qlik GeoAnalytics
- SAS VA
Project you can join
FCTM Team, a sub-function of FCR, is an industry leading, global capability that’s able to identify emergent risk issues and financial crime proactively, quickly and effectively, preventing illicit actors accessing the global financial system. The FCTM Qlik team provides MI and automated document generation applications to the FCTM business area within Financial Crime Risk.
The user base is global covering differing needs of business customers from interactive management information, self-service platforms, improving efficiency by creating and distributing documents automatically, and providing technical and functional expertise on the use of the platform.
The purpose of this role is to support existing Qlik-based applications, develop new applications as directed by the business users, and improve the quality controls and efficiency/automation across a delivery. There are a number of dashboards in the portfolio therefore the developer needs to be able to multitask and self-manage their workload to a degree.
The role requires ensuring that both server and their own workstation environments are operational in a non-development environment and meeting stringent information security requirements. In the production environment, the role requires the individual to provide support to the level 2 team.
The developer will be able to help shape the delivery process and expected to use their experience to meet the three key themes of the project
3) Constant Improvement.
- Reviewing the business requirements that have been submitted via JIRAs
- Ensuring that if business requirements are unclear then they are clarified with the appropriate stakeholders
- Designing and implementing the changes in QlikSense and N-Printing
- Following the team’s delivery methodology (unit testing, documentation, integration testing, package/deploy, release processes)
- Supporting UAT processes
- Updating documentation
- Supporting release management in deployments
- Providing production support (third line)
- Delivering improvement activities (such as better ways for the team to work)
- Taking ownership of the dashboards and being responsible for the quality of the deliverable
- Ability to multi-task on 2-3 projects simultaneously
- Truly global programme with the added complexity of operating across multiple time zones and languages
How we manage our projects?
- Opportunity to change between projects
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Open space
- Remote possible: 30%
- Paid vacation: 26
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events