Digital Product Designer (RBWM - Originations)
- HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- Employment contract
- A track record of delivering successful end-to-end user-centric solutions and patterns in an agile environment.
- Experience in communicating design work and the rationale behind it.
- Ability to brainstorm, sketch, wireframe, and prototype product designs
- Meticulous attention to detail, and a great sense of layout and typography
- Excellent organisational and presentational skills
- Proficient in Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe CC etc.
Necessary on this position:
- Adobe CC
Project you can join
The Originations Product team is helping to build the front door of the future of the bank - for new customers and existing customers who will be taking out new products such as Credit Cards, Loans or Account Openings.
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Kanban
- Who makes architectural decisions? Lead/manager
- Concurrent projects per team member?: 2
- Project management software: JIRA
- Team line-up:
- Developers: 5
- PMs: 3
- QAs: 2
- Designers: 1
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 20%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events