As part of Deutsche Telekom’s International Terminal Integration & Validation team you will be responsible to enable high quality M2M / IoT device products to be launched in time across the groups national markets.
Performing technical integration & validation of chipset and module firmware to secure no harm to network and to provide the best customer experience. This requires a good understanding of validation requirements necessary during interoperability testing against the multiple Telekom network configurations, parameters and radio technology features.
- Validates and verifies software releases for IoT chipset & modules within lab conditions prior to market launch or as maintenance release. Specifically focusing on radio features and network interoperability;
- Validation of mobility scenarios such as handovers, cell changes, roaming, CS fallback;
- Analysis device malfunction by investigation of the protocol messages;
- Detail root cause of faults found during testing and give technical opinion on their severity, along with customer impact statements. Good levels of problem solving skills and technical competency are required;
- Document validation results and defects with tools/databases, like Quality Centre. Creating detailed technical descriptions (English language) of defects for internal project managers and vendor developers;
- Security verification of IoT service endpoints, security risks assessment based on available product technical documentation;
- Developing of security requirements for IoT;
- Works self-responsible but closely in a bigger team supporting the other team members with personal know-how and technical expertise.
Who we're looking for?
- University education in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or physics;
- Previously worked within cross functional and international teams;
- Experienced knowledge and tracing capabilities on Layer 3 radio protocols and mobile network air interface. Good understanding of 3GPP standards;
- Detailed know-how in the area of M2M/IoT with good base knowledge of NB-IoT/CAT-M;
- Solid know-how about the GSM, GPRS, UMTS and LTE technologies and networks;
- Knowledge about IP based protocols;
- Experience of penetration testing, security testing;
- Detailed knowledge of IoT radio security, attack vectors and risks, OWASP principles, transport encryption (TLS/DTLS), ciphering algorithms, security configurability (secure boot, secure debug, no hardcoded credentials, etc.);
- Ability to communicate complex information in simple form to management;
- Very Good English language skills in spoken and written;
- Willingness to travel within Europe to national DT companies and central offices Germany.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages