The Security Solutions Engineer is responsible for being the Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) focusing on maintaining, monitoring and managing secure solutions. The engineer maintains these solutions in accordance with the organization’s architectural designs, best methodologies, and regulatory or compliance requirements. The Security Solutions Engineer is encouraged to contribute to the corporate security strategy with security leadership and other senior security staff.
- Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) with a focus on Security Solutions across on-prem, public hybrid and multi-cloud, SaaS etc. including cyber security areas such as network security, endpoint security, Email security, Data Protection, host, mobile, container, ensuring a robust ecosystem that supports visibility for security visibility and incident response.
- Handle day-to-day monitoring and operational support of hardware, software, customer applications, solutions and service provider relationships.
- Implement technical and business requirements for data protection solutions, participate in project evaluations, documentation processes and facilitate sophisticated technology changes on multiple platforms with global customers.
- Respond to and handle service and escalation tickets within SLA expectations.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities based on data.
Who we're looking for?
- General knowledge of the fields in order to maintain, supervise secure solutions in order to reduce impact and improve overall security posture
- Computer science degree or a comparable degree
- Eight years’ experience in general Cyber Security.
- Knowledge of cyber risks and implementing mitigation plans.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead functional Blue Team to defend against both real attackers and Red Team
- Work effectively within a global, geographically diverse team
- Establishes trusted strong working relationships and practices with clear accountability for delivery
- Working knowledge of Security Standards (i.e. ISO-27002, NIST, etc), CISSP or GSEC preferred but not required
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to lead small functional teams
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages