Why do we need you?
As the Test Coach you will be working alongside development team as a support person and drive transition to "whole team approach" for testing and agile software development.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance and consulting on software testing topics within the organization,
- Working with the product team as a testing and agile software development expert,
- Identifying room for improvement within the product team as well as the whole department and driving necessary initiatives to introduce changes,
- Introducing good practices in agile software development process according to organization’s current goals and market trends,
- Building a community among coworkers that is focused on quality, innovation and self-growth,
- Technical support for product team members related to software testing, notably:Test automation, Functional testing, Non-functional testing, Exploratory testing, Integration testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery,
- Supporting product team in task prioritization and creating test plans considering quality and timeliness of the delivery,
- Support in creating and enforcing standards of agile software development established in the organization,
- Caring for quality on every level of software development of the product,
- Leading trainings in the area of software testing in collaboration with superiors and considering organization’s current and future needs.
Who we're looking for?
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software testing area,
- You have experience working in agile software development environment (at least 2 years),
- You are an expert in testing and are willing to teach others,
- You are up to date with modern testing techniques and tools,
- You have a pro-active mindset and are open to change and innovation,
- You are not afraid to take initiative when circumstances call for it,
- You are a community builder and communication is your strength,
- You understand DevOps culture,
- You are not afraid to get your hands into some code,
- You have a strong drive to follow-through with improvements and ideas.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages