A successful candidate will be a part of the team that works on the preparation and maintenance of network configurations for large scale telecommunication systems. We closely cooperate with networking equipment vendors (Juniper, HPE, Fortinet).
The team develops tools automating the generation of configurations for network devices: routers, switches, firewalls and terminal servers. Multiple network configuration templates have been introduced. The team is more of a development team, where the products/tools are used in other departments.
This is not a typical 1st or 2nd support line. It is mostly development work with elements of 3th line support.
Who we're looking for?
- Higher degree (Masters or equal) in IT, telecommunications, electronics, automation and robotics, physics or similar.
- Knowledge of networking areas: TCP/IP, routing(static OSPF, BGP), Firewall, Switch (STP)
- Analytical approach to the tasks
- Problem-solving skill in troubleshooting networking issues
- Fluent communication in English (both verbal and written)
- Candidate should be self-driven, pay attention to details and be motivated
Below would be a plus:
- Practical knowledge of Linux based operating systems
- Practical knowledge of scripting languages (Shell, Perl etc.)
- Knowledge of Java and/or CC++
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking