Product Owner/Product Manager - Mobile App
You will be responsible for managing development of a market-established mobile app
(available globally in multiple regions), to achieve big difference to job seekers and our
business. You are working with dedicated development team, owning the problems and
developing the solutions.
Understanding user issues and solving them in a way that can scale is key to this role. You
will work cross-functionally with a number of different stakeholders from different countries;
making decisions that you are accountable for, ensuring the team delivers value for our
Who we're looking for?
This role would suit a Product Manager that enjoys to focus on solutions that make a positive
difference to users and is committed to an iterative approach to constantly improve the
As well as possessing a unique blend of interpersonal skills, and technical savvy, you’ll enjoy
spending time working with technical teams to develop solutions.
Ideally, you will tick many of the boxes below
- Shows ownership / responsibility with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experienced in either Digital Product, Business Analysis, User Experience or a
- High levels of enthusiasm and drive
- Influencing and negotiation skills – ability to manage expectations
- Confident and tenacious with senior stakeholders and technical staff
- Experience of using data and customer feedback to inform decisions
- Experience of working with Design / UX / Technology teams to turn product
requirements into solutions that meet user/customer needs across all relevant devices
- Experience of working with Agile development teams, delivering complex initiatives
through iterative development cycles
- Superb interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leader and effective decision maker
- Strong analytical mindset
- Likes working in a team within a dynamic environment
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages