Governance and Compliance Specialist
HSBC are committed to transforming the way we work in order to meet the growing market demand for speed to market, delivery flexibility, and to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging marketplace. In order to facilitate the adoption of this strategy we are looking to recruit an experienced Governance and Compliance Specialist to join our Scheduling and Workload Automation function.
Scheduling and Workload Automation (S&WA) are a global function with over 250 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability, security and currency.
This role will be part of a global Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) team responsible for managing the S&WA audit and risk position. GRC supports all regions and all products within the remit of S&WA. The role will involve interfacing with various stakeholders within S&WA, HSBC and internal and external audit and control testing teams.
- Audit management including engaging with internal and external audit teams and stakeholders, understanding and managing audit requirements, tracking and reporting progress and managing audit dashboard.
- Risk Management Lifecycle including creating a risk awareness culture, risk and issue identification, monitoring and tracking and reporting.
- Producing MI and Reporting that demonstrates our compliance to internal HSBC regulations and regional/global regulatory requirements.
- Consultative role for process and governance related issues.
- Assessing and monitoring the effectiveness of Key Controls, managing dispensations and risk acceptances.
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and external regulatory requirements.
- Governance and documentation, ensuring annual recertification of documents and processes.
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework and associated processes.
- Proficiency in English language speaking and writing skills required. Experience of working with global team across geographies and cultures.
- Experience in managing risks and audits independently or as part of a team.
- Experience or working knowledge of risk methodologies and tools.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders (internal as well as external)
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Relationship management skills to be able to develop and build rapport across a diverse IT and business community
- Working experience on IT Process Consulting, Process and Quality Framework implementation, MI reporting
- Sharepoint development experience
- Process optimization and/or Lean 6Sigma
- Certifications in Risk Management
- Intermediate level French, German or Spanish language skills (written and oral).
- Knowledge or working experience on batch management / scheduling tools / BMC Control-M / IMB TWSz
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking