Our client is a leading mobile advertising technology company. We are devoted to solving the fundamental business challenge faced by freemium app and game developers, generating sustainable revenue streams through ad monetization across all connected devices. Built by
developers for developers, our unified platform serves approximately 500+ million monthly active users and empowers thousands of the world's leading app developers and publishers to integrate, manage and optimize all ad revenue sources across mediation, exchange and ad
serving. We are investing for the long term to build the platform that will fuel the app economy of the future. What we offer:
● Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
● Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala, Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
● Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 500 employees in 11 years)
● Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability
The Big Data Developer will be involved in designing and developing our big data platform which collects, processes, streams and analyzes very large amounts of data.
We are looking for a smart, tech enthusiast who is a fast learner, and above all, a people person to join our team and tackle our daily data challenges.
Who we're looking for?
- A team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- 4+ years professional experience in software development, preferably Java/Scala/Python
- 3+ years experience with Spark
- Experience with Kafka, NoSQL stores
- Sense of ownership for own learning and development
- Experience in processing and analyzing large volumes of data
- Excellent English skills
- Experience with AWS and docker - an advantage
- Experience with DevOps tasks - an advantage