(GBM IT) Integration Support Engineer
Project you can join:
Who we are: We are the Integration team of 4 specialists in Krakow, cooperating closely with colleagues in Germany. Our main task is supporting business systems for investment banking. Team consists of cross- functional engineers with wide knowledge in Java, Linux, Databases, web services, CI/CD, SOA.
What we do:
On daily basis we are using integration tools (IBM Integration Bus, IBM Websphere MQ, IBM Infosphere DataStage). The product is supplying a communication channel between applications and services in a service-oriented architecture. We are looking for new team members who are willing to support integration team and also are interested in learning more about integration tools.
Your daily tasks:
- Monitor tickets automatically created for both systems in the case of incidents using the ticket system
- Analyse and – as much as possible – solve tickets using error logging mechanisms, operating documentation, standard and tailored error handling tools, source code analytics
- Dispatch tickets to be solved by other teams, keeping the coordinating role as a ticket owner in case an incident requires the joined effort of several teams
- Dispatch tickets to 3rd Level Support
- Communicate incidents to specialist fields (business) and third party providers
- Initiate change requests for repeating incidents to improve the robustness of the platform
- Monitor the e-mail inbox of the team
- Provide special KPIs for the incident process of the team
The way we work:
- All our teams work in ‘pods’ of 4-8 developers and work closely with a business Product Owner.
- We are not ‘order takers’ but responsible for the service we are developing.
For us that means:
- All our teams strive to do continuous delivery – we do small, incremental releases and follow agile practices.
- We are empowered to use technology and tools to automate as much as possible.
- We build small services and strive to break up monolithic systems where we have them.
- Each small team is responsible for everything from the requirements to the development to running it in Production. If we build it we own it.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in IT support
- Unix/ Linux basic knowledge
- SQL at least basic knowledge
- XML at least basic knowledge
- English at least B2
- IBM Integration Bus
- IBM Websphere MQ
- IBM Infosphere DataStage
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking