The Enterprise Data Toolset (EDT) is a system made out of multiple applications which are used to manage and visualize information about the data flows within Credit Suisse. In it is core lies Collibra Data Governance Center - an enterprise-oriented data governance platform which stores meta-information and provides holistic view of bank data usage.
We look for business process workflow developer (Groovy/Flowable) who will work on delivering new features to our platform.
We are the team of over 25 individuals focused on design, development and maintenance of Credit Suisse enterprise data architecture solutions. The team consists from developers, QA testers, business analysts, data architects and project managers. We work in agile environment, hence the appetite for change is a desired skill in our team.
- As we promote cross-functionalities and tries to be tech agnostic, you may join other sub projects, or participate in our devops activities (it is up to you)
- You will not found (and we are not looking for) "always knows best" tech bullies. We work together, learn from each other and with each step we try to make our software a little bit better.
Important thing is that you will work in bank environment which has pros but some cons as well.
Candidate Value Proposition:
This is the role for developer who wish to extend his coding experience and make impact on project architecture & tech stack. On board you will get chance to learn new technologies while working on complex data governance systems.
- Development of Collibra bpmn workflows (Groovy + Flowable) - main activity
- HP ALM platform development & maintenance (VBScript/Python)
- User support and Collibra issues resolution
- VBA development
- Keeping and if needed setting best coding standards and practises
- Cooperating with business analytics and architects
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years of work experience in code development (Python, Java, C++ etc.)
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline (or equivalent in IT projects experience)
- Fluent English (as we work in international environment)
- Engineering pragmatism & getting things done attitude
- Hands-on experience with Flowable, Activiti or any other workflow engine
- Data Governance experience (ie. Collibra, Talend, Informatica Enterprise Data Catalogue)
- VBScript and VBA
- HP ALM