You'll be working in a new team based in Poland, in an application part of the global Anti-Money Laundering program organization.
Are you a Test Engineer with a good understanding of the Banking business? We are looking for a motivated testing expert for our Poland team, who is passionate about quality and committed to deliver on time.
You will be
- Preparing the test plan and ensuring the adherence to the Group Technology Test Strategy of the client.
- Actively performing the requirement analysis, and providing the test effort estimation
- Ensuring the required coverage through functional and non-functional testing to meet the quality and the regulatory requirements
- Working together with the test engineers, developers, business analysts, and the project manager in a specific project , based in Poland and Switzerland
- Leading the test improvement activities in the project and facilitating the test automation activities
- Prepare test plan for releases and actively support the agile team
- Perform Test Analysis based on business requirements specifications/use cases
- Ensure proper coverage and the traceability of the requirements in scope.
- Create test scenarios / test cases using the most efficient testing techniques.
- Create test data
- Perform and document Tests
- Support program test manager in all project/program activities e.g. Test reporting
- Enhance regression coverage
- Maintain automation scripts together with the testing team
- Support the implementation of the improvement measures derived through maturity assessments.
Who we're looking for?
- 8+ years of experience in software testing, at least 6+ months in testing Java applications and databases
- Pro-activeness, self-organization, readiness to perform and focus on the result
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of testing approaches and methodologies
- Good understanding of test data creation approaches
- System analysis skills
- Experience with JIRA/Xray
- Sufficient SQL knowledge to perform data analysis
- Experience with Oracle DB (complex SQL queries)
- Knowledge of Java
- Familiar with Agile methodology, Scaled Agile Framework and Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches.
- Sound knowledge of GitLab
- Practical knowledge of Unix
- Strong communication skills. The candidate should be able to partner with business experts and end-users who might not be well versed in IT.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical speciality
- Knowledge of any programming/scripting language
- ISQB Test Analyst
- ISQB Test Manager
- of automation scripting (Selenium)
- Experience with Cloud
- Sound/Good knowledge of Artificial Intelligence
- Experience in Investment banking, Financial services, payment systems, insurance, telecom domains
- Experience working in international teams and direct client-facing