Project is related to regulatory reporting for one of Clients from Investment Banking area. We are using Linux/Unix & .Net technologies. We also plan to start necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
We are extending existing Team located in Wroclaw to be developing business driven artifacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction. We are looking for a qualified Java to join our team. The opportunity is for a hands-on Java Developer working with agile teams developing distributed Java projects.
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent programming skills in Java (EE) with good knowledge of the frameworks and tools, such as Spring Framework, JPA with Hibernate
- Good understanding of current encryption technologies
- Hands-on experience with kafka
- A good mix of experience with:
- Web development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, React, WebGL)
- Test automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Jenkins administration
- Virtualization and host management tools (i.e. Docker and Chef)
- UNIX and Windows system administration
- Eclipse or another IDE
- Understanding of a broad range of platforms, technologies and tools, specifically Java, UNIX/Linux, Oracle, GitHub, Jira, Confluence
- Experience as engineer working in a globally distributed team
- Excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with other teams
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- A flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
- Test driven development and continuous integration & deployment
- Restful/SOAP service oriented applications
- IT Security (authentication, authorization, cryptography, certificate mgmt., etc.)
- Unix (shell) and Perl scripting