HRDS (Human Resources Data Solutions) is an IT project to build a strategic, data-sourcing and analytics hub; hub will provide data for the bulk of the current and future HR integrations and data analytics needs, providing additional data for cross-domain HR analytics and data to the bank Enterprise. It includes building of semantic (web ontologies) domain models. Core Project team is based in Poland and delivers new functionalities using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
Successful candidate would become a member of one of the Scrum Teams. Project team consists of 20+ resources and is focused on development of a particular product (HRDS). Within team members there are several seniors developers with expertise in DWH and BI, some with Cloudera/Hortonworks BigData platform experience. There are also 2 testers managed by senior tester. Scrum teams are managed by professional certified Scrum Master in Nexus framework.
- Work as the Data Engineer in a self-organizing Scrum team
- Implement data sourcing and transformation code, perform semantic data modelling, API build
- Manage the deployment, maintenance, and L3 user support of the reporting / data access tool(s)
- Create technical documentation of all delivered artifacts
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who we're looking for?
- SQL programming skills (min 2+ years of experience)
- Knowledge of ETL concepts and experience with one of the industry standard tools (like SSIS, Informatica or other framework - min 1 year of experience)
- Working experience with code-versioning tools (preferred GIT)
- At least basic knowledge in data modelling (Data Warehousing) np. API , data mark
- Self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Knowledge of Hadoop ETL tools (sqoop, impala, hive, oozie,)
- Pentaho skills are a plus
- Knowledge about reporting solutions modeling is a plus
- Experience with Tableau reporting is a plus
- Bash scripting experience
- Familiarity with scrum methodology is appreciated
- Experience with REST APIs, ESB and/or Apigee is a plus
- Experience with at least one of the following platforms Cloudera, Hortonworks