THE PORTFOLIO OF PROJECTS is run by a talented team that works on mission-critical applications for top-level global financial institutions. The team provides wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, upgrades, delivering new features and running support services. The Team consist of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust. Do not miss your chance to make early contribution to Luxoft Temenos practice development.
- Proving strong quantitative abilities to support business needs.
- Participate in client requirement and identify any gaps together with requirement proposals for their solutions.
- Ensure any solutions proposes are realistic and with the agreed scope of the project.
- Analyze client business requirements and produce functional document for addressing the requirements.
- Be involved actively in the process till the sign-off
- Participate in solution design with development and testing teams to ensure the requirements are correctly addressed and the build plan is executed accordingly.
Who we're looking for?
Need to have prior knowledge of Banking products
Proven experience in payments, especially SWIFT
Good understanding of other payment channels and networks
Accountable for the writing of specifications, when needed, for local development Technical Experience
Outstanding problem-solving skills and presentation skills
Experience in handling offshore team's outputs
Good written, verbal communication skills & management reporting
You possess a good amount of flexibility and have a positive 'can-do' attitude
Must be fluent in English - verbal and writtenNICE TO HAVE
Temenos experience is a big plus
Experience in Trade Finance and Loans products - big plus