Systems Administrator - Technical Administrator (Junior/Mid)
- Lufthansa Systems
- Employment contract
Who are you?
- Higher education – computer profile is preferred,
- Experience in working in Unix/Linux system,
- Experience in maintenance of information systems,
- SQL basics,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Willingness to shift work (24/7),
- Willingness to business trips.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of German,
- SQL basics.
Project you can join
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
You will be responsible for the management and troubleshooting of application and system.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events