You will be part of the Finance technology team within Finance, Risk and Data IT organization. The teams are global based in Switzerland, UK, EMEA, APAC, US and India.
Are you passionate technologist? Can you define the way our infrastructure can support Agile deliverables and Automation Frameworks? Do you have a knack for understanding business process and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technology? If so, you are the right person for this role. We are seeking IT Software Developer in DevOps
We are looking for someone who can:
- Be a part of a scrum team working on delivering an automation framework for F2B integrated Finance Platforms
- Provide SME expertise on software build chains and library management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards a F2B solution
- Design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
- We are looking for an engineer who can help us support the current software delivery process and improve it with a transformation to DevOps
Who we're looking for?
* Worked in IB/ Finance DevOps implementation teams * Engineering or Programming background and a strong understanding of programming constructs (Java/SQL/Python/Shell) * Hands-on experience on Cloud (Preferably Azure), Helm Charts, Docker, Kubernetes are must * DevOps experience using - GitLab, Nexus, Terraform, Selenium, Cucumber, SonarCube, Fortify, GitHub * Worked in Agile teams and familiar with Scrum * Integrate test automation into CI/CD process with strategic tooling * Strong analytical and problem solving skillsNICE TO HAVE
* Big data solutions * Reporting layers (Power BI/Tableau) * HTML5 or web dev related skills * Auto deployment solution eg ubsdeploy / puppet * Experience of migrating monolythic apps into cloud