- T-MOBILE POLSKA S. A.
- Employment contract
- You understand how to convert a creative UX design into actual UI components and pages;
- You are experienced and passionate about the latest web technologies and UI frameworks
- You strive to find simple, elegant solutions to complex problems
- Be ready to learn and explore PEGA Systems technology
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly
- Ability to work effectively and coordinate with multiple teams in different countries
- Be a quick learner with time management and organization skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
It will be advantage (not a MUST) if you:
- Are proficient in using UI components libraries like Bootstrap, Material UI etc;
- Experience building UI components that deliver great user experience;
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux, RXJS...;
- Have understanding of accessibility, cross-browser issues, and security;
- Agile/Scrum development methodology experience;
- Knowledge of German.
- React JS
Project you can join
ARE YOU READY to step up to the new project and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community?
Then bring your experience and join us!
- You’ll extend our UI library of functional components and layouts and implement some of the UI for our suite of applications in PEGA systems;
- Collaborate with the UX design group and other team members to implement the design system into functional components;
- Develop responsive User Interfaces for web & mobile;
- Look outward to identify technologies and trends to improve our UI capabilities and keep abreast of latest web and accessibility standards.
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Scrum, Agile
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events