Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
- Manage a portfolio of SW delivery projects with a technical guidance and understanding for world largest retailers (customer facing role)
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Maintain complete control on program and facilitate timely decisions to achieve program objectives.
- Provide management with regular project updates, maintain trusting relationships, identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate. The prototypes and scenarios can be used for developing proof of concepts
- Participate in requirements prioritization by working with project stakeholders.
Who we're looking for?
About the person:
- Creative and possess strong analytical, planning, communication and presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid track record of delivering high-quality project portfolios and experience leading and managing high performing teams (5+ years)
- Experience providing strong leadership across disciplines and organizational boundaries and the proven use of influence skills with, and without, when direct line authority is required
- Very good English communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishing program/product objectives by overseeing multiple project activities across:
- Schedule Management (definition and sequencing of tasks, resource estimating, duration estimating, schedule development, and schedule control activities)
- Integration Management (project plan development, project plan execution, and integrated change control activities)
- Scope Management (project initiation, scope planning, scope definition and scope change control activities)
- Risk Management
- Strong track record of achieving operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Experience with financial management by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Experience with selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling employees;
- Experience in running projects with Agile/SCRUM and/or Scrum master certification is a plus
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages