As a member of GTT R&D Operations, you will be working as part of Modular IoT Platform Team delivering group wide solution for secure connectivity of all our devices and systems.
You will work on defining and implementing communication protocols, security channels, device identity and provisioning, just to mention few.
Architecture discussions and complex problem solving as well as coding will be natural part of your work.
You will be engaged in implementing and testing end to end solutions working together with our customers and group colleagues.
We believe that you are a skilled and ambitious person and you have been working with IoT solutions for several years. As an hands-on architect you will work with architecture, design, security and implementation of IoT systems. You will work with other architects and developers to create and evolve our IoT strategies. You should have a genuine interest in development, designing systems and software that works for the end-customers and show interests in new technologies.
You're a team player, you love helping others and you are always ready to both help and ask for help when needed. You share information and knowledge openly and proactively.
You enjoy working in a team with a culture of freedom and responsibility and you are self-disciplined.
Having mentioned all the above, you are now ready to take the next step in your technical career - to take a challenge to work in very innovative green-field cloud, security and IoT project where not everything is already well designed nor well known. You are ready to explore new technologies as well as new off-the-shelf solutions that you with the team will decide to implement in the project that will be delivered to ASSA ABLOY's customers. You are eager to take part in every part of innovation from evaluation, proof of concept until final delivery and putting a solution in to a production.
We expect you to do great work, both as part of a team and independently.
We work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
This is development leading position, so we expect high engagement, maturity, responsibility and drive toward goals.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience in an architect or lead developer role
- Broad understanding of the IoT concepts and trends
- Good problem solving skills and an analytic mindset
- Ability to work with standards (RFCs) and documentation to lay down the path for platform's future
- Knowledge of security and cryptography on constrained devices - libraries, algorithms, standards, back-ends, protocols.
- Knowledge of at least one IoT Radio communication technologies – BLE, 6lowpan, Zigbee, Z-wave, etc.
- Knowledge of modern IoT communication stacks - MQTT, CoAP, etc.
- Strong programming skills in C and Python
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- This is a lead role so good communication and presentation skills would be very helpful
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Lunch discount
- Personal training budget
- English classes
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking