For our projects, part of Command Central portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us you will be responsible for the development of an intelligence console helping communities and first responders in their day to day work.
As a Backend Software Engineer in our team, you will help us to build new features and enhance our existing cloud based software. You will help us delight our customers by extending our application back-end, front-end and enhancing technologies we use.
Who we're looking for?
- Over than 3 years of experience in Software Development and backend services development
- Knowledge of Azure/AWS services, Github
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields.
- Verbal and written English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Redis, messagequeue services, building serverless applications
- Experience with hosting and developing applications using public cloud (Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure)
What we are offering you
- In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking