Project is related to regulatory reporting for one of Clients from Investment Banking area. We plan to start necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
We are extending existing Team located in Wroclaw to be developing business driven artefacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with Ansible, Docker, using cloud like Azure or AWS and building CI/CD pipelines as a code
- Good understanding on Linux and scripting
- Thoroughly understanding and work experience with Enterprise solution with high volume of transactions and complex system setup
- Good knowledge of security in designing the solutions and designing high availability solutions.
- Maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solution
- Knowledge of Apache/Tomcat/WebSphere is a plus
*Agile mindset *Self-driven *Ability to communicate to different seniority levels *Motivation to go the extra mile