Your main tasks are:
- You are developing new web-based applications and frontends for digital products and services of the Bank. These new web-based applications are a part of the portal platform of the bank.
- You will be using ready-to-use React components (Commerzbank living Style Guide) as well as designing new components and creating React frontends for several use cases.
- You will design and develop interfaces to connect the frontends to the backends. This comprises the understanding of complex business requirements and business data objects of the digital finance functionalities and processes. Of course, you will be supported by the business analysts and other developers of the team.
- You will support the incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team
- You will be working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and application operation experts.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person
Description of the cluster:
Cluster Digital Banking Solution (DBS) located on Ogrodowa street, delivers fast, client-focused Digital Banking products and services for all channels (Online, Mobile, Branch and Customer Desk). Our main products are around everything that is needed within the interface to the customer, e.g. Account opening, credits, cards, etc.
By using J2EE, REST and SOAP APIs, React.js, Apache Wicket, we are developing in the environment of Cross Channel Banking (CCB).
Description of the position:
Within the cluster DBS the development teams provide new digital products and solutions direct for the customer of the Bank. You will develop new frontends, modules or interfaces for these products in close cooperation with business analysts and application operation experts of your team.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- High knowledge of HTML 5, CSS
- Good knowledge of Frontend integration with Backends using API / REST
- Good knowledge of Build Process for Frontend application: Bundeling, node js
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Good knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum
- Good knowledge of Secure Coding Practices
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking