We are looking for a product development team member who will ensure that our platform looks astonishing and is a breeze to use.
As a UX/UI Designer you will hold a key position in designing the CyberVadis experience for customers around the world. You will prepare screens and user experiences for an enterprise grade web application used on mobile and desktops devices.
You will do this by working in a multinational environment, in a close collaboration with feature teams, business stakeholders, Product Owners and the Head of Product.
- Taking ownership of the UX/UI design process and tools.
- Performing conceptual design, prototyping, testing, in collaboration with other team members.
- Making concrete, data-driven recommendations for change based on your findings.
- Communicating with team members throughout the process.
- Understanding high-level business direction, its impact on the application and providing relevant input.
- Occasionally helping with creation of marketing materials.
- Overseeing that the final product was created according to the design and its adoption is a success.
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer
- In-depth understanding of UX/UI design.
- Experience in creating thoughtful, clear and delightful web and mobile experiences.
- Proficiency in prototyping and wireframing tools such as Adobe XD.
- Excellent communication skills, especially with developers and business stakeholders.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to transform complex tasks into easy-to-use designs for our customers around the world.
- Knowledge and understanding of agile software development.
- Understanding of computer science principles.
- Experience with hotjar and Google Analytics.
- Ability to obtain relevant information and answers.
- Passion for creating enjoyable, useful products as well as working closely with developers who build such products.
- Constant appetite for personal development and improvement.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking