At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
- Participate in deep Internet cloud architectural discussions/solutions to build confidence and ensure success when building new and migrating existing services, applications, software
- Drive GSK AEM & Jenkins services innovation and automation by providing technical and thought leadership and support
- Cloud Internet, AEM, and Jenkins expert, with ability to educate on the value proposition of these services
- Author or contribute to GSK AEM, Jenkins, and Internet cloud publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, etc.
- Build deep relationships with GSK technical individuals/partners within customer business areas. Technical liaison between customers, service & support teams
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years innovation, automation, development/design & implementation experience with Internet hosting systems/services
- 3+ years in consulting, professional services and/or other customer-facing role focused on delivering world class Internet technical services
- Working knowledge of cloud software tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly, and innovate/automate process and services
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships at all levels.
- Very good English skills - level B2/ C1 (communicating with teams from other countries).
- GCP/AWS/Azure cloud certifications & knowledge
- AEM certifications & knowledge
- Jenkins certifications & knowledge
- Expertise Internet cloud architecture and security
- Expertise architecting/operating large Enterprise cloud Internet AEM solutions on GCP/AWS/Azure cloud
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages