IT Support Analyst
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- Serve as the DevOps Support engineer as well as provide hands on production support for several applications in WMA Tools and Automation portfolio
- Ensure production stability and availability for key Deployment automation ecosystem tools and services.
- Handle incident escalation and management
- Face off to senior Development & Infrastructure staff as well as 3rd party support vendor to implement efficient strategic solutions
- Conduct deep-dive post-mortems and prioritize remediation activities with delivery teams
- Drive process improvement initiatives alongside global production support projects
- support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
- ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
- contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- maintain a knowledge database
Who we're looking for?
- ideally 4+ years of hands-on experience on Middleware technologies, deployment automation along with extensive exposure on DevOps concepts & it's implementation.
- experience in IT production support of application deployment tools and automation
- good Knowledge of Application deployment process configuration and automation.
- demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers
- operating in a Global team environment
- ITIL Qualified & proficient in using Service Now
- evidence of being able to work in a dynamic and stressful environment
- experience with tools Cloud and on-prem deployment technologies as well as use of monitoring tools such as App Dynamics and Splunk
- theoretical understanding and knowledge of other programming / scripting languages
- good understanding of Agile methodology; able to lead Scrum teams
- excellent process understanding and delivery management skills.
- ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
- track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
- confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services