Luxoft, in partnership with AMD, is searching for talented developers with a passion for 3D graphics and driver development experience to join the rapidly growing team in Gdansk. We are looking for a Compiler Engineer who will work with a group of talented engineers to develop a world-class compiler for AMD Graphics Processors. If you have passion, we invite you to look at the opportunity available to come join our team.
- Research and propose design of the compiler features,
- Development of compiler features for the next generation AMD GPUs,
- Work on general LLVM compiler enhancements,
- Help to triage and fix issues,
- Review code changes and design proposals from team members,
- Develop a close working relationship with Compiler QA, Compiler Support and other compiler teams.
Who we're looking for?
- Compiler feature design and development expertise,
- Strong background in compiler technology,
- Strong C/C++ programming skills,
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with the LLVM compiler framework.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, or PhD desired,
- Experience with Parallel Programming Models, Languages and Runtime Systems,
- Good understanding of GPU execution model and architecture.