Luxoft, in partnership with AMD, is searching for talented developers with a passion for 3D graphics and driver development experience to join the rapidly growing team in Gdansk. We are hiring software engineers to be part of a driver optimization team. We are searching for a motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills who is passionate about GPU and game graphics, have good understanding about how GPU executes graphics and compute workloads.
- Support for triage and debug of "poor app behavior" workarounds,
- Help with general D3D driver triage for quality issues reported by end users
- Support engineers with work on latest AMD's hardware and DX12 driver.
- Work with the latest 3D gaming technology, including both new and unreleased GPU's,
- Collaborate across multiple teams and engineering subject areas inside AMD
Who we're looking for?
- Solid background in operating systems and/or system level software support
- Knowledge of PC architecture, hardware,
- 3D graphics and/or GPU compute API knowledge
- Degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with graphics or GPU compute APIs - DirectX, Vulcan, OpenCL, CUDA, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree desired,
- Familiarity with game engines such as Unreal Engine, Unity, Cry Engine,
- Familiarity with 3D modeling or CAD tools such as 3D Max, Maya, Solidworks.