Junior/Regular Application Supporter - Risk Models & Calculations
- Commerzbank - Centrum Technologii Cyfrowych w Polsce
- Employment contract
- Technologies in the company:
Depending on your level of experience we expect from you:
- (Basic) knowledge of: Unix, Websphere, Tomcat, JBoss, Apache,
- (Basic) knowledge of: SQL, Oracle, relational databases, ITIL, Tivoli, UC4, JIRA/Confluence,
- Openness to business travel to Germany for training,
- Openness to the respective on-call service or alternatively to the escalation manager.
Foreign Language: English B2
Project you can join
Application Manager in Risk Models & Calculations Cluster.
Within the cluster Risk Models & Calculations we deliver:
- Internal and external APIs for the credit rating (e.g. credit application, credit decision) for in-house front-ends, customers and intermediaries etc.
- Base-services for Commerzbank credit business (e.g. pricing, credit-worthiness),
- Risk presentation for credit exposure,
- Rule sets for risk and control parameters (process check, competences, routing),
- Integration of operative rating processes within front-end and back-end,
- Risk applications for the definition of data lineage and the reporting of Data Quality (BCBS239),
- Risk applications for the capture and calculation of Operational Risk,
- Tools for reporting and simulations (incl. stress tests),
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications,
- Our goal is to support the credit rating and consequently the credit decision process consequently the credit by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
In your role as an Junior/Regular Application Manager you will be a member of an international team of Risk Models & Calculations and process experts who are developing, maintaining and operating new applications and services. You will be responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
Your will work in the team and your main task will be to ensure a frictionless assembly, Q/A, processing and transport of deployment packages from development to production environments and to maintain stable operation of production. Meanwhile you will handle incidents, problems and changes. You will communicate with developers, as well as other operation teams.
You will carry out and take responsibility for the tasks and activities relating to the operation of applications in production with the following goals:
- Ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLA),
- Optimize operation in production,
- Implement changes in accordance with requirements.
- You will be involved in all steps in the life cycle of a software development starting with:
- Controlling and monitoring the central and decentralized applications, online systems and batch production,
- Analyzing, resolving and documenting IT faults,
- Implementation of changes in the production process as per change request,
- Assurance of interrupted availability of the systems and applications,
- Manual intervention in automatic processes in conjunction with the product managers or on request,
- Handling of changes/incidents/problems with ticketing systems.
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport, discounts in our canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries ;)
- Open space office environment
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events