ViacomCBS Tech in Warsaw plays a crucial role in ViacomCBS`s global engineering organization. Through our projects, we make sure that millions of users worldwide can enjoy ViacomCBS content through the web, mobile, and TV applications.
What do we do:
Products we develop are exposed to millions of users globally. The majority of our business clients are located in New York or London. Current projects are (e.g.) related to:
- Content management and delivery platforms;
- Users management & personalization platforms;
- Event collection & processing platforms;
- Solutions for emerging platforms.
We keep our technologies up-to-date, and since we own the projects, we also have a major impact on the tool set:
- Java (11+) & Kotlin;
- Spring Boot (2.x);
- Cloud-based environments with AWS;
- CI/CD (Jenkins);
- JUnit, Mockito, Spock;
- Sumo Logic, New Relic, Grafana;
- Distributed architectures.
- MacBook Pro + additional monitors;
- IDE: IntelliJ WebStorm/Android Studio, XCode, Visual Studio Code;
- Jira, Confluence;
- GitHub, BitBucket;
- Slack, Zoom.
- Employment contract;
- Home office (hybrid HO/on-site schedule);
- Multisport card + private medical care;
- Access to e-learning and self-development platforms;
- Office library;
- English and Polish language lessons;
- We participate in and speak at conferences, also join/ run public meet-ups (e.g. WWDC, Confitura);
- In-house activities: tech talks, hackathons;
- You can use 10% of your working time to pursue your personal development, and side projects;
- Active global inclusion and CSR groups;
- Well located, modern office with lots of amenities – adjustable desks, electronics toolkit, 3D printer ready for you to use, pool table, console, table tennis, massage chair (in safer times ☺).
How we work:
- Our teams own “how” decisions - we are autonomous regarding the architectural choices, technologies, and approach to providing high quality solutions;
- Our Engineers are involved in every stage of SDLC;
- Our divisions are built from various engineers, i.e. Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Test Automation and System Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches;
- Our products are exposed to millions of users globally;
- We focus on test automation and code quality – and we do that by automating whatever is possible!
- The majority of business clients are located in NY or London;
- Every project is run based on Agile principles using Scrum / Kanban.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for Engineers that:
- Will provide support for less experienced engineers - knowledge sharing and mentoring is important to us;
- Keep up to date with modern web technologies;
- Are curious, with a desire to learn and the ambition to quickly become a self-reliant, top-notch software engineer;
- Want to actively participate in decision making;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Easily and openly communicate in English.
And on the technical side, we need:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Deep knowledge of Java and its ecosystem (Spring);
- Experience with software development in globally distributed environment.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses