- 13 000 - 25 000 PLN net / month
- Employment contract
- 2+ years of experience in IT;
- Knowledge of modern software solutions and technologies, including Java Platform (SE and EE), Spring Platform (Core, Boot, Cloud) and the experience of their practical use;
- Understanding the principles of the architecture of client-server applications, the ability to continuously apply the templates and methodology of OOP;
- Knowledge of RDBMS and ORM (including JDBC, Hibernate, JOOQ), knowledge of NoSQL data structures is welcomed;
- English at least on the Intermediate level.Core knowledge of setting and work with Webpack, Gulp, Grunt;
- Experience with CSS- preprocessors (LESS, Sass, Stylus);
- Experience in development of single page applications (SPA);
- Knowledge of the principles of the optimization of client-side of applications;
- Required spoken and written English level: Upper-Intermediate+.
Project you can join
We are looking for a Java Developer to join the team of our brand-new office in Warsaw.
Itransition is one of the leading software development companies in the world, according to IAOP, Forrester, and Deloitte.
With headquarters and delivery centers in Europe and USA, we work with both established technologies and tools like C++, .NET, RoR, Python, PHP, and Java, as well as technology trends like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality, Internet of Things & Machine Learning. No wonder Itransition is growing rapidly, taking new members onboard each year. We continuously enroll in certification programs by industry leaders, and remain compliant with global standards.
More about the company you can read here: https://itransition.eu.
Work time division
How we code?
- Version control: GIT, TFS
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static code analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge database
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Agile management - Scrum, Kanban
- Who makes architectural decisions? Architect, Technical Coordinator
- Who makes technology stack decisions? Technical Coordinator, Technical Leader
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation: 20 / 26 days per year
- Office hours: 9 - 17
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events