edrone is an Autonomous eCommerce Cloud and the first eCRM designed for eCommerce, edrone provides advanced Marketing Automation solutions, the goal is to help to understand customers behavior and engage them with an all-in-one e-commerce marketing solution. In the AVA project we are a team of engineers and data scientists working to employ state-of-the-art Al technologies and provide revolutionary voice search experience for e-commerce. We regularly collaborate with top e-commerce businesses.
What we value:
- Being product-oriented - we want to deliver value for our customers by solving important challenges of the e-commerce industry. We consider technology as one of multiple ways to achieve this goal.
- Seeking mastery. We read books, attend conferences and meetups. We have a library of books. We study alone and in groups. Company has a budget to support us. We do this because it is our passion.
- Curiosity. If we use something we want to know how it works exactly. What are the constraints, when does it fail.
- Direct, honest and timely feedback. This is how we improve.
- Autonomy. We support each other and we actively avoid micromanagement.
- Being a good human. We don’t tolerate jerks, no matter how brilliant they are.
As a Python Developer in AVA (Autonomous Voice Assistant) you will:
- design, prototype and implement components of AVA (in Python)
- write tests and keep your code maintainable over time
- move your code beyond local machine to Cloud
- contribute to software engineering culture by doing code reviews and knowledge sharing
- sessions closely collaborate with other team members
You will work directly with our Al Leader and Senior Software Engineer, who will provide mentorship and direction of work.
Who we're looking for?
- Advanced Python programming skills
- At least 3 years of professional experience with programming
- Generalist approach – not afraid to touch many areas of the system
- Some experience with Full Stack and willingness to solve not-only-backend problems when they arise
- Git conscious usage - you can deal with history and change it when needed
- Ability to design components, e.g. processing pipelines, of a project with pointing out their strong and weak points
Bonus points for:
- Previous exposure to or desire to work with AWS and MLOps
- Some experience with web development in Python ecosystem, e.g. Flask or Django Interest and/or experience in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages