Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Development is just a beginning of a long journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. But at the end of the day, the result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution used by all around us.
- Be an active part of an agile project team and cooperate directly with our clients.
- Implement, configurate and customise core insurance systems such as Guidewire, TIA or INSIS aligned with the clients’ needs.
- Design IT solutions and prepare its documentation.
- Plan and execute unit tests.
- As part of our internal R&D team you can be involved in the development of our own innovative solutions for our clients.
Who we're looking for?
We bet on you so we expect you to:
- Have experience in any OOP (preferable Java) programming language
- Have a very good understanding of OOP principles
- Have a very good command of English (min. B2)
- Have a good communication skills
- Understand software engineering
Additionally, we appreciate it if you:
- Know software development best practices
- Have the willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
- Have teamwork skills and experience
- Have understanding of design patterns
- Speak French or German
- Know any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, or any similar hands-on experience
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Language courses