Our client is not a usual Swiss bank. It's a leading provider of online financial and trading services in the FinTech industry. The first financial platform it launched in 1996 offered free access to prices for all securities traded on the Swiss stock exchange. Today, it is the largest financial portal in Switzerland.
Since 2012, we have collaborated with the client to build innovative and state-of-the-art digital solutions to help customers meet their investment needs.
We continuously evolve our solutions to atomic microservices and self-contained systems.
Product we build for our client is a bespoken trading platform for the client designed in-house to provide powerful tools in a user-friendly interface, seamless integration with the most popular trading platform on the market - MetaTrader, creating portal for Partners of the client via white label solution.
Our organization: we are working as Scrum teams, 5-7 people in each team. Daily you will communicate with our client's stakeholders on Stand Ups, status and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using: video conferences (Zoom), Rocket.Chat and other tools.
- Growth opportunities: local trainings, webinars on demand and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications;
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
- Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons;
- Local infrastructure: powerful workstations, sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone.
If you are proactive, creative and ready for new challenges - welcome in our team, will improve quality of product and processes together with team and client.
- Development of new applications
- Implementation of new features for existing products
- Developing unit/integration tests
- Code review
- Participation in Scrum events with the client
- Code quality control
Who we're looking for?
- At least 4+ years of proven experience in Software Developer position
- Java core, Java 8 features
- OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns
- Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito)
- Spring framework, IOC
- RESTfull services
- Java-based application servers (e.g. Tomcat)
- SQL knowledge, any RDBMS, Oracle is a plus
- ORM, Hibernate in particular
- Education: Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science or computer
- Experience in finance / banking
- Experience with Docker
- Unix usage experience
- Distributed SCM (GIT)
- CI tools experience (Jenkins)