It's your chance to work with one of the world's largest telecommunication providers.
Technologies used: Java Core/EE 8, Embedded Java VMs, C, C++ 11, Golang, Python, Spring Framework, Amazon Web Services (Lambda Functions, Step Functions, Athena, S3, RDS, KDS, KDA, KDF, Redshift, etc.), Kafka, ELK stack, Grafana, New Relic, XMMP, etc. The features may vary from audio/video processing and streaming to adding new ways of advertising and integrating with 3rd party devices like Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomePod.
The project is based on Agile methodology with the application of the SAFe 4 framework. Two development teams and one stress testing team are located in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Investigate issues and bug fixing for set-top-boxes (80% of the time)
- Design and implement new features for set-top-boxes (20% of the time)
- Working in a team according to Scrum/Agile principles
Who we're looking for?
- Professional experience: 2+ years
- Solid experience in C++ or Java
- Core programming skills: object-oriented design, OOP design patterns, concurrency, data structures, and algorithms
- Linux or any other Unix
- Basic experience with unit tests
- Good verbal and written communication English skills
- Embedded development
- Linux scripting languages (Bash)
- Makefiles and automated build tools
- Audio/Video processing and streaming
- Networking stack understanding
- GDB debugging
- Embedded Java VMs
- Linux kernel, driver development